Wednesday, March 13, 2013

First Tech Blog!

WELCOME TO MY TECHNOLOGY BLOG! 

This is ME. Sean Altea :)).
 As I come across interesting stuffs, I'll post it by my blogs here weekly or even daily, It depends on the topics around.I hope you guys can enjoy my blogs and overview about the latest technology. Also as an B.S. Information Systems Student from U.S.T., that's why I will also bring more overviews about programming and other relations to my course. I would really like to share my experiences, learning and opinions. One of my goals is to help our country by means of Learning, Teaching and Service. Hopefully after a couple of years. I could get the job done and put a mark in I.T. Industry on the upcoming years.
 
What qualifies as for Sean Patrick Altea?  Well, that's a pretty broad range of topics!  First and foremost, my organization (Junior Philippine Computer Society - U.S.T. Chapter (J.P.C.S. - U.S.T.) is always interested in improving efficiency and expanding its services to the institution through better utilization of technology and give my fellow students expand their learning.  This is a journey, not a destination.  As I share new technologies, I'll share our successes (or failures) here.

Anyway, feel free to wander.  And I really like it when people post responses to my blog. Please Comment and share your ideas and comments as well. Thank You and God Bless!
Enjoy!

Sean Patrick Altea
Team Chair JPCS-UST Chapter
B.S. Information Systems
Faculty of Engineering
University of Santo Tomas

No comments:

Post a Comment